Thank You For Your Efforts
There’s never been a more important time for us to come together to strengthen the building blocks of opportunity for all Quad Citizens. A stronger Quad Cities awaits — when all of our students succeed in school and graduate prepared for college or career, adults achieve gainful employment and financial stability and residents live healthy and happy lives.
These materials will provide the basic principles of running a successful campaign. By leading your workplace campaign, you join a passionate group of difference-makers determined to face the challenges of the coronavirus pandemic and the acute issues of systemic racism and racial inequities head-on to rebuild a stronger Quad Cities.
We'd love to see how you creatively use items from the toolkit. Send your high resolution photos to Josh at email@example.com. We may share your photos with United Way donors, volunteers or other stakeholders.
WORKPLACE CAMPAIGN MATERIALS
- Investing in What Matters: Education (Full Video) | Social Media Video
- Investing in What Matters: Income (Full Video) | Social Media Video
- Investing in What Matters: Mental Health (Full Video) | Social Media Video
- Join Women United (Full Video) | Social Media Video
- United Way Quad Cities Impact Testimonial: Meet NaTera
- Born Learning – Helping parents be their child’s first and best teacher.
- Together – Opportunity Gaps in the Quad Cities (AALS)
- VITA – Free Tax Prep
- Every Dollar Counts
- 2020 Campaign
Campaign Associate Partners
Thank you to these partners for their generous sponsorship of the the 2022 Campaign Associate Leadership Program. Their support is crucial in providing training and compensation for seasonal United Way staff to assist during the 2021-2022 Community Campaign. Because of our partners' investment, staff are on track to provide crucial guidance and customer service to about 250 workplaces.