The Quad Cities Tocqueville Society is made up of local leaders who love the Quad Cities and want to amplify our region’s opportunities by addressing the challenges that keep every Quad Citizen from living their best life.
Their leadership gifts of $10,000 or more power our work at United Way of the Quad Cities, allowing us to target funds and mobilize on-the-ground efforts to tackle our community’s most pressing issues: education, financial stability and health.
Tocqueville gifts transform thousands of lives – leading to a stronger, more connected Quad Cities for everyone.
Approximately 68 individuals are members of the Tocqueville Society and invest more than $1.56 million in United Way's work in the Quad Cities community. When community-minded leaders join forces to overcome the same undeniable issues in our region, the results are undeniable:
- More assessable support for everyone when needed
- A stronger and better-connected Quad Cities
- Pathways out of poverty
A single act of generosity can profoundly amplify impact.
Quad Cities Tocqueville Society members invest $10,000 or more annually to help create the conditions for every individual to lead a successful life and strengthen the Quad Cities. As a member you will:
- Leverage your investment with other gifts to reach beyond one issue or in only one part of the Quad Cities.
- Connect with like-minded peers who have a passion for driving powerful, local change.
- Be recognized in United Way Quad Cities’ annual report, listed on the Tocqueville Society website and in the Quad-City Times Business Journal.
- Receive exclusive invitations to events, tours, strategic fundraising initiatives and more.
- Support rigorous local research to isolate critical and relevant community needs.
- Help create the conditions for every Quad Citizen to live their best possible life.
To learn more about Quad Cities Tocqueville Society, contact Jennifer von Kaenel or call 563.344.0340.