A Single Act of Generosity Can Have a Profound Impact
The Quad Cities Tocqueville Society is made up of caring philanthropists who exemplify an outstanding commitment to improving the quality of life within our community.
Their leadership gifts of $10,000 or more allows us to target funds and mobile on-the-ground efforts to tackle our community’s most pressing needs.
When you invest your time and resources in United Way Quad Cities, you create community impact and build a stronger region:
- We provide data and expertise to identify the greatest community needs and opportunities to drive impact through partnerships, place-based programs, advocacy and targeted investments.
- We have a 30,000-foot view of the resources and gaps in the Quad Cities’ social challenges. We study and step into these gaps, bringing together the best people and ideas to build initiatives that fill these needs and create opportunity where it didn’t exist before.
- We have a successful track record of supporting the design and development of new solutions to some of our community’s greatest challenges.
Together, we have the power to create lasting change!
As a Member You Will:
- Leverage your investment with other gifts to reach beyond one issue or in only one part of the Quad Cities.
- Connect with like-minded peers who have a passion for driving powerful, local change.
- Be recognized in United Way Quad Cities’ annual report, listed on the Tocqueville Society website and in Insight Magazine, The Business Journal of the Quad-City Times.
- Receive exclusive invitations to events, tours, strategic fundraising initiatives and more.
- Enjoy opportunities to mentor Young Leader members, a leadership group of mid-career professionals.
- Support rigorous local research to isolate critical and relevant community needs.
- Help create the conditions for every Quad Citizen to live their best life.