As an AALS member, you’ll enjoy these benefits:
- Be a Community Impact Leader. Share your ideas and build relationships with group members.
- Lead Change: Be a part of United Way’s movement to create the conditions for every Quad Citizen to live their best possible life. You have an opportunity to support a generational change.
- Be Recognized as a Leadership Donor. Receive philanthropic recognition as a United Way Leadership Donor.
- Be an Unsung Hero. Participate in at least two African American Leadership-exclusive volunteer opportunities throughout the year.
- ENGAGE Events. Socialize and network at fun events that help you connect and give back to our community.
AALS proudly funds Well Suited, a mentoring program that pairs male African American professionals with African American boys in grades 1 – 9, in an effort to build relationships, promote confidence and inspire pride. Mentors not only serve as role models, but life instructors; providing educational and emotional support for their mentees.
AALS provides vital resources to improve the academic achievement, leadership skills and career readiness of our region’s African American youth.
Annual black-tie event recognizing the outstanding contributions of Quad Citizen African Americans.
Ready to join and make a difference?
Questions? Contact Tracy White or call 563.344.0322.