It's National Volunteer Week (April 15-21) - a special time of year when we get to thank the thousands of people who volunteer for United Way. We can't do it without you!
Last year, 4,278 people volunteered 32,003 hours for United Way. This equates to a whopping $721,668 in donated time.
Thank you for volunteering!
- Serving on our Board of Directors or Impact Council to help guide the organization.
- Leading fundraising efforts on our Campaign Cabinet.
- Serving on an investment panel spending many hours reviewing applications for funding.
- Giving your time to Women United to help ensure kids are ready for kindergarten.
- Writing to Pen Pals as Young Leaders United members.
- Advising the launch of the QC Resource Link through its task force.
- Inspiring others to support United Way through workplace campaigns.
- Reading to children and tutoring students online.
- Providing free tax preparation for individuals.
- Working at a Day of Caring project.
United Way is a volunteer-led organization and we are proud of our volunteers. During this National Volunteer Week, we honor you and your commitment!