United Way steps up when our communities need us. We are on the front lines, ready to mobilize and provide accurate information and vital services for those struggling to get by during this crisis.
For more information from resources you can trust, we encourage you to visit the following:
- CDC – Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Governor Pritzker Responses
- Governor Reynolds Responses
- Quad Cities Chamber – Business Resources
- Illinois Unemployment
- Iowa Unemployment Benefits for Claimants
- Iowa Employer Unemployment Insurance Benefits During COVID-19
Looking for ways you can help during the COVID-19 pandemic? Click the button above to visit United Way of the Quad Cities' COVID-19 Volunteer Opportunities on our Volunteer Hub.