Do you think the daily grind is getting in the way of your goals? Do you need extra training or education to get ahead? Are there obstacles in your way?
QC Resource Link can help break down barriers to your education or career path
If you are motivated to improve your education or job, a QC Resource Link coach will help you create a plan and connect you to the right resources.
QC Resource Link can help with:
- Identifying opportunities to upskill and reskill
- Training for computer literacy
- Navigating job placement or job retention programs
- Budgeting, banking, credit repair, and asset building
- Solving problems, conflict management, and communications
In addition, QC Resource Link can help navigate these sometimes difficult issues such as:
- Basic needs
- Health care
- Child care
- Mental health
- Substance abuse
Make your appointment
QC Resource Link opens January 22, 2018. Appointment needed. Call 563.344.0332 to make yours. Appointments available Monday - Thursday 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Black Hawk College Adult Learning Center
4610 Blackhawk Commons Drive, Rock Island
Scott Community College, West Davenport Center
2950 N Fairmount St., Davenport
Questions? Contact Katrina Andybur at 563.344.0332.