Do you think the daily grind is getting in the way of your goals? Do you want to break the cycle of financial stress?
QC Resource Link can help reduce barriers to your education or career path
A QC Resource Link coach will help you create a plan and connect you to the right job and education resources.
QC Resource Link can help with:
- Identifying opportunities to upskill and reskill
- Navigating job placement or job retention programs
- Budgeting, banking, credit repair, and asset building
In addition, QC Resource Link can help navigate these sometimes difficult issues such as:
- Basic needs
- Health care
- Child care
- Mental health
- Substance abuse
Make your appointment
Meeting us is simple.
- Call 563.344.0332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set an appointment.
- Appointments available Monday - Friday.
- We're available at many locations throughout the Quad Cities including nonprofit organizations, Black Hawk College in Moline, and Scott Community College, West Davenport Center.
Questions? Contact Katrina Andybur at 563.344.0332.
Interested in financially supporting this effort? Find out more - QC Resource Link brochure.