United Way exists to help people, and we do that by mobilizing and connecting resources through volunteerism, advocacy and giving. Contact us.
For more information:
- Visit our “What We Do” page
- See who our partners are and how we fund them.
- Check out our answers to frequently asked questions.
- Read our latest news.
- Understand how United Way is committed to measurable results.
United Way is a volunteer-led organization governed by a Board of Directors. United Way appreciates the tremendous support and valuable leadership provided by our volunteer board all of whom exemplify what it means to Amplify Together. They represent diverse industries and professions throughout the Quad Cities Area.
Additions and deletions for FY20 board are in blue.
- John Anderson
- Linda Bowers - Chair
- Tom Bowman
- Sandy Cassady – Health Council Co-Chair
- Lisa Charnitz – Financial Stability Council Co-Chair
- Drew Clevenger
- Don Doucette – Past Chair
- Mara Downing - 2019 Campaign Chair
- Chad Everitt
- Dwight Ford
- Astrid Garcia
- Denise Garrett
- Dan Gosa
- Faith Heitman
- Roy Hutt
- Joe Judge
- Kevin Mowbray
- Mike Parejko – 2019 Campaign Chair
- Decker Ploehn
- Alfred Ramirez
- John Riches
- Caitlin Russell
- Tom Schuetz – Financial Stability Council Co-Chair
- Rich Wehrheim – Secretary/Treasurer