You do incredible work!
We know that you’re going above and beyond to engage your coworkers, and it probably isn’t even in your job description! We’re so grateful for the time, passion and relentless energy you put into this work. The Quad Cities is better for it, and we couldn’t do it without you. If you have questions that aren’t answered here, please reach out to us. We’re here to help.
- Ambassador Handbook & Guide: The guide contains general information about United Way and ideas to help you in your campaign.
- Campaign Toolkit: The toolkit contains most of the resources you need for a workplace campaign.
- Request a Speaker: If you would like a guest speaker at a rally, please contact Amy Barnett or call 563.344.0328.
- Hold a Raffle: If your company is considering holding any type of raffle to raise money for United Way, please contact Kelly Weinbrandt at 563.344.0324 to set up your raffle license.
- Campaign Supplies: If you need additional campaign supplies, like posters or brochures, please contact Amy Barnett or call her at 563.344.0328.
Contact Amy Barnett or call 563.344.0328 to get involved in your workplace or to encourage your company to run a United Way campaign.