- Instructions for completing your application in the CommunityForce system
- A Word .doc file listing all application questions
- Information about United Way of the Quad Cities’ BOLD GOALS
- A clear plan for using United-Way-recommended Strategies to achieve impact on targeted community Results.
- The organizational capacity to implement this strategy to a sufficient number of Quad Cities residents.
- Specific and reliable methods for measuring the impact of this implementation.
- Working partnerships with other organizations in the community in support of these efforts.
- have been incorporated and actively conducting business for at least two years at the time of application
- maintain in its budget and programming a demarcation between its religious programs and other programs so that United Way does not fund religious programming.
- be managed under the supervision of a voluntary board of trustees or other administrative committee that determines the policy and meets at least four times a year.
- conduct an annual financial review (for organizations with annual budgets up to $249,999) or full audit (for organizations with annual budgets $250,000 or higher)
- use United Way of the Quad Cities Area funds only to serve residents of Rock Island County, Illinois, and/or Scott County, Iowa
If you have any questions about the eligibility of your organization, the “Community Impact Plan: Results, Strategies and Performance Measures,” or our application process, please contact: