Helping Quad Citizens in need stay healthy and safe
By strengthening families and helping those struggling with physical and mental health challenges receive the treatment and support necessary to improve their long-term well-being.
Examples: trauma and abuse services, family counseling, and mental health services
In FY18, United Way is investing $1.2 million in health in the Quad Cities.
In the Quad Cities, 50% of low-income individuals reported their mental health is fair or poor. This data fuels United Way’s work in health in the Quad Cities.
- The Arc of the Quad Cities Area
- The Center for Youth & Family Solutions
- Child Abuse Council
- Community Health Care
- Family Resources
- Hand in Hand
- Handicapped Development Center
- Marriage & Family Counseling
- Project NOW
- Robert Young Center for Community Mental Health
- Scott County Family Y
- Transitions Mental Health Services
- Youth Service Bureau of Rock Island County
- YWCA of the Quad Cities