stay healthy and safe
By strengthening families and helping those struggling with physical and mental health challenges receive the treatment and support necessary to improve their long-term well-being.
Examples: trauma and abuse services, family counseling, and mental health services
In FY19, United Way is investing $1.1 million in health in the Quad Cities.
In the Quad Cities, 50% of low-income individuals reported their mental health is fair or poor. This data fuels United Way’s work in health in the Quad Cities.
- The Arc of the Quad Cities Area
- The Center for Youth & Family Solutions
- Child Abuse Council
- Community Health Care
- Family Resources
- Hand in Hand
- Handicapped Development Center
- Marriage & Family Counseling
- Project NOW
- Robert Young Center for Community Mental Health
- Scott County Family Y
- Transitions Mental Health Services
- Youth Service Bureau of Rock Island County
- YWCA of the Quad Cities