United Way of the Quad Cities partners with Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) to help Quad Citizens with their tax preparations.
WHO WILL PREPARE MY TAXES?
WHEN AND WHERE ARE THE FREE TAX SITES?
Schedule your appointment now. Dial 563.355.9900 for your appointment.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING TO MY APPOINTMENT?
- Driver's License or Photo ID
- Social Security Card or Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) for all members in your family
- All W-2 Forms
- Prior year tax return
- Account numbers for electronic deposit of refund
- All 1099 Forms
- 1099-INT Interest from your bank
- 1099-R Pensions, Annuities, Retirement Plans
- Health insurance documentation
- If filing jointly, your spouse must be present
HOW CAN I CHECK MY REFUND STATUS?
AVAILABLE TAX CREDITS
Child Tax Credits (CTC)
Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)
HOW DO I GET MORE INFORMATION?
SEEKING VITA VOLUNTEERS
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR VITA PARTNERS