Let United Way connect your employee teams to meaningful, ongoing, volunteer experiences that strengthen our community.
Corporate Volunteer Opportunities help you reach your philanthropic goals, serve as a tool to increase employee satisfaction, strengthen talent, provide staff development, and are great team building opportunities.
Current Corporate Volunteer Opportunities
- Vello – online tutoring, reading with students from your desk
- Reading for Tomorrow – one-on-one reading with students
- Operation Read – your team reads and does activities with students
- Co-create a specific experience for your team with United Way staff
Special, One-Time Volunteer Requests
Volunteerism Builds Your Team. Engaging current and prospective employees in a community partnership strengthens talent retention, boosts morale, and provides staff development opportunities.
Volunteerism Builds Your Business. Community involvement helps you reach a broader audience. You can see increased sales and improved client relationships.
Volunteerism Builds Your Reputation. Community focus strengthens you as an industry and community leader with stakeholders, employees, and customers.
- To organize an activity for your team, complete the Corporate Volunteer Request Form. Each request is handled with quality customer service, so please allow 2 to 3 weeks to develop your experience.
- We will contact you to learn more about your team, interests, and availability to help create the best experience for you.
- Once you’ve selected an activity and it’s confirmed, we will continue to serve you before and during your volunteer day ensuring it is well organized and meaningful for your team. We will also join you on site to kick off the experience.
Questions about your request or the process, contact Marci Zogg or call her at 563.344.0334.