United Way Quad Cities is working with community partners to make it easy for residents to help address racial disparities that prevent Quad Citizens from living their best lives. Below are ways to get involved throughout the month and beyond!
United Way / AALS Blood Drive
- March 13, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., @ Lincoln School Community Center, 318 E. 7th St., Davenport
- African American Leadership Society and Mississippi Valley Regional Blood Center welcome all donors to give blood — especially Black and Brown Quad Citizens — to meet our community’s needs due to COVID-19 and other concerns. Event sponsored by Iowa American Water.
- Appointments are highly recommended — Schedule Now!
- Learn more about the African American Leadership Society.
- About United Way / AALS Black History Month Programming.
- Make your gift to AALS.