FUNDING OPPORTUNITY: YOUTH ASSESSMENT PROGRAM GRANT
APPLICATION DEADLINE: may 13, 4:30 p.m.
- Interested applicants are invited to apply for the Youth Assessment Program grant, in partnership with the Youth Assessment Program Taskforce, to serve as the service provider to implement an Assessment Center Model in Scott County with the goal of diverting youth from initial or further involvement in the justice system.
- UWQC anticipates executing a MOU that will have an initial 1-year term with the ability to extend the MOU for 5 additional 1-year terms as designated funds are available for the project.
- Status: Accepting applications
- Deadline: Thursday, May 13 at 4:30 p.m.
- Eligibility: In order to be eligible for funding, the applicant organization must be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit or 170(b)(1)(A) public institution.