UNITED WAY QUAD CITIES UPDATE ON FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES
- Learn more about this year’s funding changes — read the FAQ.
APPLY FOR FUNDING
APPLY FOR UWQC COVID-19 REBUILDING FUND
- Providing essential needs like, food, shelter, hygiene items for our most vulnerable populations;
- Getting kids back on track for learning and succeeding in school and life;
- Addressing the immediate economic impact for many workers, particularly in the service and retail industries with tangible solutions and resources – getting people back to work and financially stable;
- Ensuring the health and emotional wellness of our children and adults.
• See instructions on how to apply here.
• For more details about the COVID-19 Rebuilding Fund, click here.
• COVID-19 Rebuilding Fund applications will be accepted throughout the year and reviewed on a quarterly basis.
- Be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit or 170(b) government entity
- Have been in operation for more than two years
- Follow industry-standard accounting practices
- Have an established non-discrimination policy
- Have a volunteer board (nonprofits only)