Home » What We Do » Financial Stability » QC Resource Link
QC Resource Link
Plan to Succeed
QC Resource Link’s vision is to empower individuals to attain and sustain long-term self-sufficiency.
QC Resource Link works with motivated individuals who are experiencing barriers to achieving their education and employment goals. In partnership with an established network of existing organizations, individuals will be coached to address barriers, develop a plan for achieving their goals, and work towards financial stability.
Partners of QC Resource Link will include organizations that provide the following:
- Income: job placement services, benefits evaluations, and job retention support
- Financial Literacy: budgeting, banking, credit repair, and asset building
- Education: up-skill and re-skill, program completion, computer literacy, and assessments
- Soft Skills: problem solving, conflict management, communications
QC Resource Link will help clients navigate additional resources depending on their individual needs:
- Basic needs
- Health care
- Child care
- Mental health
- Substance abuse
United Way is approaching this initiative through a three-phase model.
- Community-Based: Client ready by 2017. Services provided at partner locations such as community colleges, employment centers, or non-profit organizations.
- Employer-Based: Services provided at locations where employers focus on improving skill sets of existing employees and increasing retention.
- Central Hub: Services provided at a a stand-alone location in Iowa and/or Illinois.
Questions? Contact Katrina Andybur at 563.344.0332.
Join us on Facebook and keep up-to-date on United Way events and information. We'll see you there!