Home » Get Involved » Young Leaders United » Young Leaders United Membership
Young Leaders United Membership
Make a minimum initial $1,000 investment to support Grow Learning, and a minimum annual investment of $250.
- Vello Online Tutoring
- Young Leader Charter Member socials
- Leadership role on Young Leader United committees
- Networking opportunities with community leaders
- All General Membership benefits
Make a minimum $250 annual investment to support Grow Learning.
- Pen Pal Project
- Classroom Engagement
- School Supply Drives
- Take Action Day
- Summer Literacy Kits
- Teacher & School Appreciation
To become a member, contact Laura Bjurstrom or call 563.344.0329.
Join us on Facebook and keep up-to-date on United Way events and information. We'll see you there!