This year, most projects align with United Way’s work in Health, Education, and Financial Stability. Volunteer projects include reading with students at elementary schools, spending time and playing games with kids, staffing a mobile food pantry, helping at a financial literacy fair for high school students, creating a greenhouse at a school, beautification projects, and much more.
- Morning, afternoon, and full-day projects are available.
- Individuals, and teams of all sizes are welcome.
- Projects are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Registration deadline is September 1.
- When you register, you need to have all participants’ names and information.
Questions? To learn more about how you and your organization can get involved contact Marci Zogg or call her at 563.344.0334.