Home » About Us
United Way fights for the health, financial stability of every person in our community.
Our mission is to improve lives and make a positive impact in our community by mobilizing people and resources.
- All children will enter school with the tools necessary for success, read at grade level, and graduate from high school.
- Families in poverty will have the support to become financially stable.
- Children and families will live healthier lifestyles.
- United Way will be a local and national leader and expert on the health and human service issues.
- Quad Citizens will be inspired to an unprecedented level of giving and volunteering.
We’re governed by a volunteer Board of Directors. Everything we do is volunteer-led with people who bring the talent, expertise, and passion to get things done.
Where We Work
United Way of the Quad Cities Area serves Rock Island County, IL and Scott County, IA.
We raise funds in one calendar year to be invested the following year.
Sparking Community Change
United Way has been a leader in the efforts around the Q2030: A Regional Action Plan. Its vision is inter-related with ours – a cool, creative, prosperous, and connected region.
In order to live better, we must Live United.
Join us on Facebook and keep up-to-date on United Way events and information. We'll see you there!